Saturday 12 April 2014

LOOK OF THE DAY!

        GET THE LOOK: NUDE EYES AND LIPS
  • Here is a look that i love. It is totally nude and can be worn everyday.


  TO ACHIEVE THIS LOOK
  • I primed my face with boots no 7 face primer.
  • I skipped foundation because of the hot weather instead i used Milani minerals compact powder in warm 109.
  • I skipped the eye primer as well for the eyes.
  • I used urban decay naked 3( Liar for the main eyelid, buzz for the tearduct)
  • To contour, I used star dust from sleek sparkle palette.
  • To blend, I used iman single luxury eye shadow in mahogany, iman luxury blushing powder fressia.
  • I highlighted my brow bone with marykay concealer in bronze 1, then i set the concealer using urban decays dust and burnout from the naked 3 palette.
  • I did a winged liner using beauties factory's gel liner.  
  • I elongated my lashes using zaron xxl lengthening mascara in black. 
  • For my water line, I used zaron pencil in velvet black

 BROWS:
  • I used air woman brow pencil in no 18

LIPS:
  • I primed using sleek pout polish .
  • I lined my lips using zaron brick chick pencil
  • I filled it in with maybelline newyork pencil in nude
  • I used victoria secrets color lust lip lacquer 

BLUSH:
  • I used romantic colors blush in burnt



  
I HOPE THIS HELPS******WINKS****
 

24 comments:

  1. This is nice..keep it up girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. U De best.. I will need one soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet lovely. I like..

    www.mystylefilofax.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nne the list is long oh, am just too lazy when it comes to make up but hey, you look fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaka pls dont be lazy about makeup my dear. When you love makeup, u'l find so many products useful. Tnx for the complement though and tnx for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, nicely done brows.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look and I would love to look like dat but the list is endless. Where do I start from cos new to make up. Pls dear help a sister out. You look good though and nice job ok. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look and I would love to look like dat but the list is endless. Where do I start from cos new to make up. Pls dear help a sister out. You look good though and nice job ok. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chidinma, thank u very much for the complement. U can also achieve this look with less but the truth is, wen u love make up and have enough at ur disposal, u'l just want to kip mixing dem up. I can help in my own little way on the blog by putting up few tutorials. U can email me your location and if its close to me, we can work somfin out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look but too much stress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got the link to your blog from Treatiez blog, can you please do a post on contour thanks. . Shugy Shugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok shugz I'll do that asap k

    ReplyDelete