Wednesday 10 September 2014

HOW TO FIX A BROKEN LIPSTICK + SORRY I HAVE BEEN AWOL




Heeeeeeeeey!

Before I get down to business as usual, I’ll like to say am really sorry for being MIA for a very long period of time and for going AWOL on you guys…I sincerely apologize. It’s been a really busy year for me. I can’t begin to go into details but I just thank God for his major blessings and sustenance and I also thank him for blessing me with awesome blog visitors…I really do appreciate all of you.
Back to the matter, I’ve got a truck load of stuff I want to share with you my esteemed friends. Please refresh this page for all my new posts. To make things less awkward, here is one beauty tip:
Here is how to save some extra bucks rather than throwing away your broken lipstick or digging into the lipstick tube like a chicken…simply take off the broken part with a tissue, and then slowly wave a light match under the broken piece of lipstick. When it is melted a bit, put it back on the base, swivel it down and put it in the refrigerator uncovered for about 30mins or till it hardens back. 









I hope this helps someone out there. Please stop throwing away your lipstick or any makeup for that matter. Every piece of makeup is important except when it has passed its shelf life.
Till I spill again…xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment